As reported by Missouri First: “Senate President Pro Tem Rob Mayer has announced that the Senate will adjourn sine die (for good) without final passage of the China Hub bill. Considering the fact that just two months ago everyone thought passage was a sure thing, this is a HUGE victory for the patriot movement! The many visits, calls, emails and witness forms from patriots all across Missouri were instrumental in securing success.”
Thinking BIG, works!
Missouri Patriots should be encouraged. Through our efforts, we’ve managed to bring awareness to such important issues as:
- Prop C (71% passage at the polls)
- Our refusal to accept the “ordained” president pro tem of the Senate (for the first time in 30 or 40 years there was a successful coup!)
- In the last legislative session you helped killed bad legislation: bills calling for a Constitutional Convention, setting up an Obamacare Insurance Exchange, eliminating the electoral college, and reducing the size of the House of Representatives.
- We’ve began a serious dialogue about nullifying unconstitutional federal laws and have advanced bills to that end.
- Through dedicated efforts like the folks at the Show-Me Institute, we’ve played a major role in stopping the China-Hub bill, which seemed like a “sure thing” in regards to the many millions of dollars and high powered lobbyists behind it! (See the Aerotropolis Case Study)
Said Ron Calzone, “We’re on a roll! The lesson for us is that there’s no need to think small. We can make big things happen – if we work together!”