From Rand Paul, U.S. Senator: As I jot down this quick note, bureaucrats at the UN are drafting the Small Arms Treaty. Speaking for the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton has already given her blessing to this global gun grab, calling for “consensus” in order to “avoid loop-holes.”
My suspicion is that “loop-holes” for Mrs. Clinton include our Second Amendment. Right now, gun grabbers from around the world are in New York City for nearly a month of negotiations. They’re working to “build consensus,” and when they’re sure the treaty includes the demands of petty tyrants worldwide, I fear that Clinton and Obama will do everything in their power to force it through the US Senate before the upcoming election.
This UN Gun Ban would almost certainly FORCE the United States to participate in an international gun registry and could require the confiscation and destruction of ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms in America.
Dudley Brown, Executive Vice President of National Association for Gun Rights, is leading the fight against the UN Gun Ban, and the million-member army of the National Association for Gun Rights is on the front lines in the battle to stop it.
Please read the following concerns from Mr. Brown concerning this UN Gun Ban.
First, President Obama knows without every portion of his left-wing base energized and mobilized in November, there’s no way he can win.
Secondly, as we’ve seen with his grandstanding after Seal Team Six’s killing of Osama Bin Laden and the recent national security leaks coming out of the White House, President Obama has proven he’ll stoop to virtually any level to appear “tough on terrorism.”
Third, with the very recent tragedy in Colorado, anti-gun Mayor Michael Bloomberg has already taken to the airwaves demanding President Obama publicly exploit the shooting in favor of gun control.
Once the finishing touches are put on the United Nations “Small Arms Treaty” this month, I’m afraid the UN’s so-called “Small Arms Treaty” could also include provisions that would force the United States to:
- Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding Americans cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;
- Confiscate and destroy “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by governments are excluded, of course);
- Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons including shotguns and other firearms commonly used for hunting;
In fact, we will only have a few weeks to kill the treaty once the anti-gunners make their move on July 27th – all while the White House and the national media fall all over themselves to sell the United Nation’s “Small Arms Treaty” as an anti-terrorism measure.
That’s why we must sound the alarm NOW.
So please Pledge Opposition to Hillary’s Global Agenda right away!
For more information:
- Read: “Dark Knight” Killing Spree a Coincidental Timing for United Nations Small Arms Treaty?
- And for more information about the June 4 Police State activity in Aurora Colorado, please see: Article from June 4 illustrates that Police State in Aurora Colorado didn’t help prevent the “Dark Knight” shootings