Who is Sue Beck?
Sue Beck is a resident of Shell Knob Missouri and is running as a candidate for The Missouri House of Representatives, District 158. As the representative for the 158th District, Sue Beck will fight for the rights guaranteed to you under the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Missouri.
What’s she stand for?
- State Sovereignty: I support an aggressive policy toward moving Missouri back to a ‘Sovereign State’ status. The restoration process should also include the amending of the 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution so that our Senators will once again represent the states’ interests at the federal level. This action will lead us back to the brilliant set of checks and balances our forefathers had created for our country. We as a sovereign state must educate our citizens on the true meaning of “Liberty” and that the cost of “Freedom” is not free.
- Liberty: A major component in “Liberty” is self accountability and responsibility… I will oppose legislation that is brought before me that may sound good, but in the end takes away someone’s freedom. I will do my best to introduce bills that will gain popularity and promote freedom.
- Marriage and Family: When we make our laws and policies, we need to ask ourselves this question, “Does this promote family values and liberty?”, or “Does it enable people not to value marriage and family which is the core of our strength as a state and a nation?”
- National Veterans Coalition http://www.nvets.org/
- Missouri Freedom Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missouri_freedom
To read more about Sue Beck, please see: Sue Beck for 158th District